Saturday 6 June 2009

Craft Fairs

Well i been pretty busy as of late, with one craft fair after another.
I like it because it keeps me busy and i get to meet the people who use my products. I also get to meet some fellow crafters like Ruby who also make scented wax melts but she makes tin candles and jar candles too.
I recently done a craft fair in Matching, Essex. I was really nice and had a really lovely atmosphere, the villagers are very friendly. I will soon be going back there to do another for there car show, different i know but im really looking forward to it.
Tomorrow im off to Stappleford Abbotts for another Craft Fair so today i have been doing the last of the making and labeling, and designing so new packaging. Will keep you posted on how it goes.

I have my little helper at hand, my son Kurtis, who is great as a go getter and weigher. He is really good and very acurate so i know i have trained him well lol.

Well i suppose its watch this space ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment