Monday 31 August 2009

Cold Process English Rose Soap Slices



My holiday is now over and with tomorrow being back to school day i can now get back to basics. I have my new English Rose CP Soap Sliced Wrapped and Tested, hmm may need to err test another hehe ;o)
Im somewhat old fashion in my favourite fragrances.

English Rose i adore and i total love Lavender. I find them both soothing and relaxing fragrances. I like most florals and fruity fragrances but i have my favourites.
I wasnt sure i was going to be happy with how this one turned out but i am. Halfway through a bar it smells just the same as when i first started it, yep! thats how i like it.It has a lovely soft silky feel to the lather and leaves the faint rose fragrance behind. ( Just perfect for me )
Well i have another to sort out and some new bath bombs so back to work i go.
Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment