Monday 21 March 2011

And The Trials Begin.

With handmade products it doesn't stop with the product itself, but carries on with the packaging too.
That's where I just wasn't happy with my Wax Melts. I wanted something a bit more but still had that handmade stamp to it, and preferably by me.
The hardest part was deciding how it was going to look, the only way to decide was to research until i knew. So I did! 
I scoured Google, You Tubed and Blog Searched for months until I saw an idea and thought, Mmm I like that! I may need to do some tweaking though.


After many attempts .......


My handmade Wax Melts in the new packaging.




I hope you like them  :)















1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog Jules :) (From Scents Fbk page)
    The packaging looks very professional! Well done!

    Lynne (a rebel)

    ReplyDelete